Introduction to Infographics
- Learn how to design and create Infographics. This workshop includes information on the importance of using infographics, how to design effective infographics and tools that can be used to help you create infographics.
- This online workshop can be accessed using Zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81253589316?pwd=YWxrRVVuUk9lNGp2aHlJeTBUcUUwdz09
- Co-Curricular Record workshops, led by Library Learning Commons staff, provide students with the opportunity to enhance their research skills and earn a co-curricular credit
- Each workshop runs for one hour and is delivered through a mixture of lecture, discussion and hands-on activities
- Students must attend 10 unique workshops between May (summer term) to April (winter term) to qualify for the co-curricular record credit. Nine different topics are routinely offered with the option to attend other workshops scheduled upon student request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance (Chicago Citation & Documentation, Copyright Essentials, MLA Citation & Documentation, Scholarly Communication Bias & Social Media)
- Registration is preferred, but drop-ins are encouraged
Registration has closed.