Nursing & Health Sciences Research
- Learn about discipline specific resources including grey literature, peer-review, open access resources, and health-related statistics
- This online workshop can be accessed using Zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81988257740?pwd=VUpYVFN5aEdwUkQ1QU1aRUU0ZUJOZz09
- Co-Curricular Record workshops, led by Library Learning Commons staff, provide students with the opportunity to enhance their research skills and earn a co-curricular credit
- Each workshop runs for one hour and is delivered through a mixture of lecture, discussion and hands-on activities
- Students must attend 10 unique workshops between May (summer term) to April (winter term) to qualify for the co-curricular record credit. Nine different topics are routinely offered with the option to attend other workshops scheduled upon student request by emailing email@example.com for further assistance (Chicago Citation & Documentation, Copyright Essentials, MLA Citation & Documentation, Scholarly Communication Bias & Social Media)
- Registration is preferred, but drop-ins are encouraged
Registration has closed.