Improve Paragraph Structure
- Paragraph structure is important to conveying a strong argument. In this workshop, we will look at the different elements of a paragraph and how to improve the overall structure
- This online workshop can be accessed using Zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86819923515?pwd=TjgwSWIwYk8xdTdGeHdmVHlMUzl6dz09
- Co-Curricular Record workshops, led by Library Learning Commons staff, provide students with the opportunity to enhance their research skills and earn a co-curricular credit
- Each workshop runs for one hour and is delivered through a mixture of lecture, discussion and hands-on activities
- Students must attend 10 unique workshops between May (summer term) to April (winter term) to qualify for the co-curricular record credit. Nine different topics are routinely offered with the option to attend other workshops scheduled upon student request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance (Chicago Citation & Documentation, Copyright Essentials, MLA Citation & Documentation, Scholarly Communication Bias & Social Media)
- Registration is preferred, but drop-ins are encouraged
Registration has closed.