Introduction to APA Style and Citations
- Learn about APA Style and Citations
- This workshop will introduce APA citation style in order to help students feel prepared to incorporate sources into their assignments. Resources and tools will be shared with students.
- This online workshop can be accessed using Zoom (link will be provided prior to the workshop)
- Co-Curricular Record workshops, led by Library Learning Commons staff, provide students with the opportunity to enhance their research, writing, and study skills while earning a co-curricular credit
- Each workshop runs for one hour and is delivered through a mixture of lecture, discussion and hands-on activities
- Students must attend 10 unique workshops between May (summer term) to April (winter term) to qualify for the co-curricular record credit. Many different topics are routinely offered with the option to attend other workshops scheduled upon student request by emailing email@example.com for further assistance (Chicago Citation & Documentation, Copyright Essentials, MLA Citation & Documentation, Scholarly Communication Bias & Social Media)
- Registration is preferred, but drop-ins are encouraged
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- 11:00AM - 12:00PM
- Virtual CCR Workshop
Registration has closed.