How to Improve Paragraph Structure
- Paragraph structure is important to conveying a strong argument. In this workshop, we will look at the different elements of a paragraph and how to improve the overall structure.
- This online workshop can be accessed using Zoom (link will be provided prior to the workshop)
- Co-Curricular Record workshops, led by Library Learning Commons staff, provide students with the opportunity to enhance their research, writing, and study skills while earning a co-curricular credit
- Each workshop runs for one hour and is delivered through a mixture of lecture, discussion and hands-on activities
- Students must attend 10 unique workshops between May (summer term) to April (winter term) to qualify for the co-curricular record credit. Many different topics are routinely offered with the option to attend other workshops scheduled upon student request by emailing email@example.com for further assistance (Chicago Citation & Documentation, Copyright Essentials, MLA Citation & Documentation, Scholarly Communication Bias & Social Media)
- Registration is preferred, but drop-ins are encouraged
- Friday, January 29, 2021
- 11:00AM - 12:00PM
- Virtual CCR Workshop
Registration has closed.